- What stock exchange is CoreSite Realty Corporation common stock traded on and what is its ticker symbol?
- CoreSite Realty Corporation’s common stock is currently traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “COR”.
- How do I invest in CoreSite Realty Corporation common stock?
- CoreSite Realty Corporation stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services. CoreSite Realty Corporation does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does CoreSite Realty Corporation pay a quarterly dividend on its common stock?
- CoreSite Realty Corporation has paid regular quarterly dividends since the company's IPO in September of 2010. Future quarterly dividend payments are subject to approval and declaration by the Board of Directors.
- Does CoreSite Realty Corporation have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- CoreSite Realty Corporation does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Who serves as the registrar and transfer agent for CoreSite Realty Corporation?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST) is the registrar and transfer agent for CoreSite Realty Corporation common stock. AST is available to resolve problems related to unpaid dividends, lost, destroyed or stolen certificates, as well as to facilitate name and address changes. The toll-free phone number for AST is 1-800-937-5449. Please visit www.amstock.com for more information.
- What is CoreSite Realty Corporation fiscal year?
- CoreSite Realty Corporation uses a fiscal year that aligns with the calendar year, ending on December 31st.
- How can I obtain copies of financial information for CoreSite Realty Corporation?
- Most of the company's reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the News Releases, Financial Reports or SEC Filings sections of this website. They can also be accessed via the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov. If you would like information emailed or mailed to you, you can submit your request at the Information Request section of this website.
- How do I contact CoreSite Realty Corporation Investor Relations?
- Investor Relations Phone: 303-222-7276
Investor Relations Email: InvestorRelations@CoreSite.com
All other inquiries, not related to Investor Relations should be addressed to +1 866.777.CORE (2673)
- When did CoreSite Realty Company first become a public company?
- CoreSite Realty Company began its first full year of operations as a public company in 2010 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on September 23, 2010.
- Has CoreSite Realty Corporation ever had a stock split?
- Since its inception as a public company, CoreSite Realty Corporation has not had any stock splits.
- Does CoreSite Realty Corporation have a formal Code of Business Conduct and Ethics?
- CoreSite Realty Corporation Code of Business Conduct and Ethics covers a wide range of business practices and procedures. The Code of Business Conduct and Ethics does not cover every issue that may arise, but sets out basic principles to guide all employees and its subsidiaries. All employees must conduct themselves accordingly and seek to avoid even the appearance of improper behavior.
- Does CoreSite Realty Corporation have a Corporate Governance hotline available to submit a complaint regarding the company's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters?
- If you would like to submit a complaint regarding CoreSite Realty Corporation accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters, please call the company's Corporate Governance Hotline at 800-461-9330. This hotline is available to all of the company's employees and other stakeholders to report questionable accounting or auditing matters. Calls may be made anonymously. The hotline is managed by a third-party and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.