CoreSite Supports Public Sector IT Initiatives
– Purpose-Built Developments in Eight Edge Markets Support Data Center Modernization –
– Mission-Critical Connectivity Solutions and Protection –
– Robust Ecosystem of Providers –
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200917005269/en/
CoreSite Supports Public Sector IT Initiatives Through Mission Critical Connectivity Solutions and Protection (Graphic: Business Wire)
Government IT initiatives, such as The Cloud Smart Strategy and Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) are driving agencies in the Public Sector toward Data Center Modernization. Agencies are under more pressure than ever to broker technology solutions that work for today but scale for tomorrow. However, budget constraints, shortfalls in legacy IT infrastructure and increasing performance demands are compromising data center reliability and uptime.
By leveraging CoreSite’s expertise and historical performance record, government agencies have access to an environment that supports Federal Information Security Management Act (“FISMA”) and Federal Risk and Authorization Management (“FedRAMP”) compliance efforts. Access to the CoreSite environment that supports FISMA and FedRAMP compliance helps transform and modernize digital business with the components for the most agile, dynamic infrastructure that can be adapted as government policy and requirements change. CoreSite’s compliance supporting data centers and leading uptime, coupled with strategic alliances with Federal System Integrators and native access to the major public cloud providers, deliver a holistic infrastructure solution to meet your agency’s needs.
With CoreSite, Public Sector Agencies have access to mission-critical connectivity solutions and protection –
- Owned and operated purpose-built facilities that maintain stringent compliance standards for data center operations and security and are able to support high-density and modern cooling techniques for high-performance computing
- Security and compliance such as the utilization of high-impact baseline controls for NIST 800-53 Revision 4 reflects CoreSite’s commitment to successfully delivering rigorous compliance standards to support the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) compliance efforts
- Fully customized deployments ranging from partial cabinets to private suites on a national footprint so you can seamlessly grow as needs evolve
- Directly connect to partners and providers within the same building, reducing latency, improving network performance and saving on network costs
- Lower costs and save on data egress charges with direct access to leading cloud providers, such as AWS, Microsoft, Google, Oracle, and IBM
- Rest assured with CoreSite’s 100% uptime SLA with a record of eight-9s uptime in 2019 and our 24x7x365 highly skilled on-site operations professionals
Accelerate Cloud-Smart Initiatives with CoreSite
CoreSite has a robust ecosystem of providers and an interconnected platform of 24 facilities in 8 strategic markets to support Public Sector initiatives.
CoreSite data centers provide on-ramps to leading public cloud platforms via secure, high performance interconnection services. Whether you need access to AWS Direct Connect, Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute, Google Cloud Interconnect, IBM Direct Link, Oracle Cloud FastConnect, or other cloud services, CoreSite can provide a Direct Connection to the right solution in support of your hybrid and multi-cloud initiatives.
“The Public Sector is under tremendous pressure to modernize their digital infrastructure,” says
One of CoreSite’s customers, a security sensitive government entity, uses the CoreSite platform to integrate with their cloud providers using direct, low-latency interconnections on the CoreSite Open Cloud Exchange with built in redundancy between their east coast and west coast deployments.
For further information on CoreSite’s capabilities to support the Public Sector or request a tour, contact
Interconnection – Provides a
Vital Foundation for Technologyto Explode – Get competitive with your digital strategy
- Accelerate Your Digital Business with CoreSite – Read about the competitive advantages your business can benefit from by working with a network-dense, cloud-enabled colocation provider like CoreSite
CoreSite Open Cloud Exchange – Connect across the
U.S.and simplify your multi-cloud, multi-site network configuration
- CoreSite’s Inter-Site Connectivity – The freedom to scale without constraints through connectivity between data center sites and across regions
- TCO Calculator – Enter your data center and interconnection requirements to see how much colocation can save you
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements relate to expectations, beliefs, projections, future plans and strategies, anticipated events or trends and similar expressions concerning matters that are not historical facts. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “seeks,” “approximately,” “intends,” “plans,” “pro forma,” “estimates” or “anticipates” or the negative of these words and phrases or similar words or phrases that are predictions of or indicate future events or trends and that do not relate solely to historical matters. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and contingencies, many of which are beyond CoreSite’s control that may cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. These risks include, without limitation: the geographic concentration of the Company’s data centers in certain markets and any adverse developments in local economic conditions or the level of supply of or demand for data center space in these markets; fluctuations in interest rates and increased operating costs; difficulties in identifying properties to acquire and completing acquisitions; significant industry competition, including indirect competition from cloud service providers; failure to obtain necessary outside financing; the ability to service existing debt; the failure to qualify or maintain its status as a REIT; financial market fluctuations; changes in real estate and zoning laws and increases in real property tax rates; the effects on our business operations, demand for our services and general economic conditions resulting from the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) in our markets, as well as orders, directives and legislative action by local, state and federal governments in response to such spread of COVID-19; and other factors affecting the real estate industry generally. All forward-looking statements reflect the Company’s good faith beliefs, assumptions and expectations, but they are not guarantees of future performance. Furthermore, the Company disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement to reflect changes in underlying assumptions or factors, of new information, data or methods, future events or other changes. For a further discussion of these and other factors that could cause the Company’s future results to differ materially from any forward-looking statements, see the section entitled “Risk Factors” in its most recent annual report on Form 10-K, and other risks described in documents subsequently filed by the Company from time to time with the
Sr. Director of Sales
Vice President of Sales